creative and editorial portraits
PR | Press Releases | Creative Industries | Artists | Entrepreneurs
Creative and Editorial photography is used to tell a story, illustrate a concept or convey a message.
Individual Hero Shots from $250 with package discounts available.Request a quote
Editorial portraits are commonly used in media publications, including newspapers, magazines, blogs, and websites, to make written content more engaging and compelling.
- Enhances the impact and credibility of content by helping readers connect with a message by providing a visual anchor.
- Helps to create a mood or tone, evoke emotions, and provide context and depth to a story.
- Can be used to document social and cultural issues, such as poverty or environmental concerns, to raise awareness and promote change.
- Promote status and desire.
In addition, editorial photography is commonly used in advertising and marketing campaigns to promote products and service.
When used well, it carries the ability to enhance written content, evoke emotions, and provide visual context and depth to a story.
- 1 Hero Shot for marketing or PR from $250 +GST
- 5 x Hero Shots for marketing or press from $750 +GST
- Additional fees may apply for location shoots to cover travel and lighting configuration.
Professional hair and make-up can be added to any session at a discounted rate of $250 per person or $400 for two.
Professional image retouching is included in all sessions and includes slimming, sharpening, blemish removal, facial and body contouring.
IS YOUR CURRENT HEADSHOT AS IMPRESSIVE AS YOU?
We believe you’ll love your new headshots, even if you’re a little nervous about getting them done.
With Sydney’s #1 rated photographer for headshots, you are in good hands.0421 048 722