For corporate headshots in Sydney, what types of colours to wear for headshots is one of our top FAQ’s and for good reason.
We’ve also written a definitive guide on how to choose colours for headshots which you should definitely check out if this topic interests you.
- Plain colours are generally your best choice as a first option.
- Consider wearing colours that you get a lot of compliments in (there’s normally a reason for this!)
- Anything that matches your eye colour is always a bonus as it will help draw attention to your eyes.
- If you are a business owner or a brand ambassador, wearing a flash of your brand colour can be done subtly through an accessory like a tie or belt, lipstick or eye shadow.
- Subtle flashes tend to work best in our experience, giving more versatility to an image and can tie in nicely with your logo when featured on your website.
- Rich colours along with gemstone colours (sapphire / ruby / emerald) typically work well on all complexions.
- Pastels along with patterns are generally best avoided for photography although there are sometimes exceptions.
You can read our full guide on picking colours for your headshots here.
#colour #professionalheadshots #photography #branding #findyourheroshotThe ultimate guide for choosing colours for your headshot